This Museum Collection gobelin cushion cover shows the Tree of Life, designed by William Morris (24 March 1834 – 3 October 1896) who was an English textile designer, poet, novelist, translator, and socialist activist. Associated with the British Arts and Crafts Movement, he was a major contributor to the revival of traditional British textile arts and methods of production.
This cushion is woven in Belgium on a jacquard loom with 100% cotton thread. It is lined with a beige velvet backing and closes with a zipper. The gobelin quality is obtained by a denser, thicker weft and as such is somewhat heavier than the regular tapestry quality.
Available in 2 sizse. For size 45x45 cms (18'x18'), we advise an inner of 50x50 cms (20'x20'), because we like our cushion covers well filled. Please note that this offer does not include the inner.
Fabric Care: dry cleaning
Origin : woven and finished in Belgium, cradle of tapestry weaving !
If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy your purchase at Yapatkwa !
100% satisfaction guaranteed:
We strive to provide the highest quality and customer satisfaction. If for whatever reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will offer you a full refund, no questions asked. Because our customers matter
Join all your fellow tapestry enthusiasts and receive exclusive offers and discounts. Be the first to know about our new tapestry designs. Sign up now and receive your gift immediately: https://mailchi.mp/d908b38a8b1e/yapatkwa-mailing-list
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional information (for personalization, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tom Deleenheer, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Yapatkwa@gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Yapatkwa bvba, Industriepark West 73, 9100 Sint-Niklaas
Yes, we do. You can find more info on ordering our products wholesale at https://www.etsy.com/listing/232119724
Yes, once we ship your item, you will be notified with a tracking number. We ship worldwide with BPost (Belgian postal services)
Sizes are posted in inches. 1 inch is 2.5 cms
Jun 15, 2022